Search This Blog

Friday, July 4, 2014

What I have made with cut files from SVGCuts.com

I have been ordering some cut files for my Cameo from www.SVGCuts.com and loving them.  The box card as a picnic basket with the wine has a "Who needs MILK?" stamped image on it from CTMH.  It came with a chocolate stamp set.  I used some Mod Podge Dimensional Magic on the bottle and wine glasses to give them some shine.  Not sure if you can see or not, but I put some glue on some button thread, wrapped it around a skinny paint brush handle and let it dry.  When it was dry, I unwrapped it and made the grapevine twisty things that I added to the grapes on the front of the box card.  The lighthouse measures about 15 1/2" tall.  The row house measures about 14" tall and both have areas that lift off to either put a gift or battery operated tea lights in them.  The windows in both are vellum to allow the light to flicker thru.  The juke box also has vellum and a door in the back to also place a battery operated tea light.




This box can be anything you would like it to be.  A lunch box, a suitcase or an attache.  Make it as fancy or as masculine as you want to fit the person or occasion.
I used some embossing folders on some of the above items, too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment