Search This Blog

Friday, July 4, 2014

Christmas Card with a SVGCuts apron cut file

The little apron is from www.SVGCuts.com vintage kitchen file.  The shaped card is from the same file.  I fussy cut the gingerbread boys from a sheet of decorative paper that I have had in my stash.  Merry Christmas are vinyl stickers.  Using my Cameo software I postioned 16 aprons on the red and white striped paper and cut them all out at once.  Production line in progress.  :).  I did the same with the frames but could only get 4 on a page.  There are two layers to the frame and the strip going across the page.  I really like how these are turning out.
Here is my helper.  He is laying all over the papers I had just cut out.  That is all 18lbs 3 ounces of him.  He is a Maine Coon cat named TC.  TC is short for THE CAT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment