Search This Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2014

A 3-D stove from SVGCuts.com Farmhouse kitchen set

Farmhouse Kitchen set

The apron card that I made came from this same farmhouse set.
I used snaps for the knobs.  I glued the cup cake paper behind the vellum on the oven door.  
I found some shiny metal stickers for the burners.  A friend suggested to use spiral paper clips for the burners.  Hopefully I can find some in the right size and color.  I have some pink and lime greens ones that I didn't think would work with this color scheme.
Here is the side view.  Oh, did I tell you that the lid lifts off and you can put something inside the box/oven?  It is about 4" x 4 1/4" x 5" tall.  The paper pack that I used was Olivia's Sweet Shop form The Paper Studio.  I had made a mini album with all pictures of my mother with this same paper pack.  Actually I have both the 4.5x6.5" and the 12x12 packs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment