Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Arch Christmas Card front using water color technique from Art Impressions

For this card I stamped the arch(Art Impressions) using Sepia Marvy Marker.  Using a round #3 paint brush I lightly pulled the color from the stamped image.  Using a vine I stamped on top of the arch.  For the leaves "peeking" around from the back, I masked the arch with a Post-It, covering the arch, then stamped the vine.  Remove the mask and your vine with appear as though it went around the arch.  Again, using the paint brush, pull the color from the vine with a bit of water on your brush.  Avoid getting too much water on your brush.  I stamped two trees, pulled the color from them before stamping the cardinal in the foreground.  I mounted the water color card front onto red card stock after corner punching all four corners.  I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment